Golf Coaching Options
- Get Started with a Get to Know you Session – A great way to start is by taking a Golf Game Assessment where I assess the strengths and weaknesses to provide you with a plan of improvement using the best golf coaching tools.
- One to One Coaching – The best way to develop your game is to work on a individual basis to personalise your game development plan. We can work on all areas of your game.
- On Course Playing Sessions – Playing lessons are a great way to learn how to improve your performance where it counts. Whilst on the course we will look at how you deal with situations in a space that is a very different arena to the practice area. Many people wonder why they perform better in practice than on the course.
Playing golf lessons will give you some insight into why this is and how to deal with different situations on the course.
- Short Game Master classes – 3 hour group sessions aimed at different areas of the short game which is 70% of the game. Each class will look at a specific area of the short game such at Putting, Aimpoint Green Reading, Bunkers, chipping and pitching. These are in groups of up to 6 and are a fun session.
Golf Coaching Options
- Practice Club – A weekly session to practice your skills with like minded players who want to enjoy developing your game.
- 9 Holes with your Pro – A fun and interactive playing event for up to 3 people. It is a social game with myself to get to know each other.
- Performance Programs – Are you serious about improving your golf? These are for a committed player and are over 12 months or more are based on 1, 2 or 4 hours of coaching per month. We work together on your game to achieve your outcomes, develop your improvement plan and develop all parts of your game. Programs are for a period of 12 months or more.
- Golf In a Day – 4 x 45 minute lessons on different parts of the game, a 9 hole playing lesson, lunch and free range balls. An intensive program to quickly improve all parts of your game. Spaced throughout the day so you can have some practice in between lessons.
Arrange Golf Lessons with
Matt Stables PGA
Whatever the standard of your game I can help you to reach the next level and increase your enjoyment, confidence and consistency.