Our Junior Academy provides a structure for children between the ages of 4 to 16 to learn how to play golf and improve their skills. Under the
guidance of our Professional Coaches, every juniors progress is monitored through coaching and challenges using the Junior Passport. We have
weekday and weekend sessions, we run alongside the school term and we run camps in the holidays. The last session of each term is an on course
Junior Coaching Program
Fun game based sessions for kids aged 4 to 6 years. We use age appropriate clubs and play games to develop all the different skills
After School & Weekend Club For ages 7 and upwards, these are ideal for kids developing their skills.
For players who have had some experience and are getting to a good level of play. We focus on taking their skills to the next level with more
advanced skills development and ensuring good techniques are being built.
During the school holidays we run Camps for kids aged 7 to 14. They will be fun game based days and will include all the main skills of swing, short game, putting and play on the course.
One to One Coaching
Working on a one to one basis to develop skills in all departments of the game £25 for 30mins or £40 per hour
Our Philosophy is to make our sessions fun and productive, whilst instilling the values and benefits of playing this great game. Our skills for life is an
important element that we apply to our coaching. Given the unique nature of the game, we are able to promote the development of life skills through
playing and learning.
Guidelines for Junior Program
- Coaches are PGA Qualified, DBS Checked, Child Protections and First Aid Qualified
- Tiny Tots, After School and Weekend Club & Development Squads run alongside the school term
- A Newsletter is provided with dates of sessions and more info
- We run a What’s App Group which helps with communication.
- The last session of each term will be an on the course fun competition playing a few age appropriate holes. Prize presentation in the clubhouse after
- Equipment can be provided if necessary and we can advise on the best equipment for each child.
- We use the Golf Foundation passport to work through it levels and guide each child’s development
- Payment for is for each term on the first day of the term
- We work to find the most appropriate group for each child to start with and kids are promoted to next level as appropriate to their skill.