Tiny Tots for 3 to 7 years Old
Ideal for young players to start to play. Sessions are 45 minutes and are fun game based sessions. Soft balls and age appropriate clubs are used.
Weekend and After School Clubs- 7 to 12 Years
For kids getting started or have done some golf before. Also, for the Tiny Tots to develop into.
For players that have started to develop their skills and we can start to take their skills to the next level. We try to increase the skill level needed to keep them developing and growing all their playing skills.
To make the leap from practice to playing on the course we run on course sessions on an appropriate length course. This can be from short holes to playing 9 holes on a course that is suited to each child.
School Holiday Camps
Organised throughout the school holidays suitable for all levels of junior golfer. Juniors during the days will receive coaching, take part in fun games and play the course. Most importantly juniors are encouraged to have fun playing golf. The days start at 10am and finish at 3pm .
Competitions & Matches
To give players the chance to challenge their skills against other clubs in age appropriate formats
We run some fun trips each year such as taking a bus to the PGA Championships at Wentworth. It is a great trip with the aim of inspiring the kids by watching the world’s best golfers.
One to One Coaching
On a one to one basis we can focus on what each child needs to develop in their game. We personalise each session to each child.
Guidelines for Junior Program
- Coaches are PGA Qualified, DBS Checked, Child Protections and First Aid Qualified
- Tiny Tots, After School and Weekend Club & Development Squads run alongside the school term
- A Newsletter is provided with dates of sessions and more info
- We run a What’s App Group which helps with communication.
- The last session of each term will be an on the course fun competition playing a few age appropriate holes. Prize presentation in the clubhouse after
- Equipment can be provided if necessary and we can advise on the best equipment for each child.
- We use the Golf Foundation passport to work through it levels and guide each child’s development
- Payment for is for each term on the first day of the term
- We work to find the most appropriate group for each child to start with and kids are promoted to next level as appropriate to their skill.